Services We Offer
Structural Repair and Alignment
Paint and Finish
No, the decision is up to you where you choose to obtain an estimate. There is an anti-steering law in California that makes it illegal for insurance companies to tell you to take it to a shop of their choice.
The amount of deductible that you will be responsible for is determined by your insurance policy. If you carry standard collision, you will have to pay your deductible regardless of whether you were at fault. If you carry broad collision, and you were not at fault, your insurance company most likely will waive your deductible. Insurance companies determine fault by your account of the accident when you make the claim, and by reviewing the accident report filed with the police department. If you aren’t sure about your deductible, you can call your advisor and he can tell you whether your insurance company has waived your deductible or whether you will be responsible to pay this when you pick up your vehicle.
Today’s modern factory finishes incorporate multiple layers of highly specialized paints. Auto Body Innovations has made a major investment in the finest paint system available and constantly upgrades its technology and equipment to ensure that each vehicle’s paint matches. We take special pride in our ability to match factory finishes as the final step in the restoration process.
- Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or sponge.
- Always use clean fresh water.
- Wash your vehicle in the shade
- Do not use a commercial car wash. Stiff brushes or sponges could mar the finish and damage the surface.
- Do not “dry wipe” your vehicle. Dry wiping can scratch the finish.
- Do not drive on gravel roads. Chipping the finish is easily done in the first 30 days.
- Avoid parking under trees and utility lines which are likely to attract birds. Bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage a freshly painted surface. Also, tree sap can mar or spot a freshly painted surface.
- Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, or windshield solvent on the new finish.
- Do not scrape ice or snow from the newly painted surface. Scrapers can act like a paint scraper on a newly painted finish.
Get in touch
Your message was send successfully.
An error occured. Please try again.